I have been receiving dozens of direct messages on Gab over the past week with people from around the country sharing the horrors from inside the United States Military and their places of employment regarding “mandatory” non-FDA approved experimental Covid vaccinations.
Many people are being forced to choose between feeding their families and getting injected with a potentially deadly experimental substance. This is a fundamental violation of not only human rights, but the religious rights that we are guaranteed in the United States of America.
At the bottom of this post are Word docs and PDF files constructing what the creator of the documents calls an “air tight religious exemption request” for the COVID vaccine if it is mandatory for you at work, school, or in the military. You can download these and customize them to your individual scenario.
The Full Document is everything necessary for a US Army Soldier to submit a religious exemption request to his immediate commander, with only certain portions needing to be edited to include your name, unit, and details.
The “Religious + Practical Side Supporting Documents” contains all of the details giving both the religious reasons for why Christians cannot receive the Vaccine, and the practical reasons for why it isn’t actually necessary to receive the Vaccine.
The Religious and Practical Side Supporting Documents are also separated in case you specifically need either one without the other.
We are human beings made in the image of God. We have God-given human rights and should not be forced to choose between feeding our families and putting something that is potentially deadly into our bodies. As a reminder Gab.com is the only social network on the internet that allows criticism and discussion about the experimental non-FDA approved Covid vaccine.
Click here to an exemption template for college students which can also be edited and used by Protestant/Non-denominational Believers in the workplace.
DOWNLOAD THE WORD DOCUMENTS HERE
DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION HERE
For US Air Force service members
MEMORANDUM FOR Unit Commander
SUBJECT: Request for Religious Accommodation – Name, Grade DoD ID Number Unit AFSC
- I request a religious accommodation waiver of the immunization requirements for the COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with policies and procedures contained in DoDI 1300.17 (Accommodation of Religious Practices Within the Military Services), 22 Feb 2014 and DAFI 52-201 (Religious Freedom in the Department of the Air Force), 23 Jun 2021.
- It is well-documented that all COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States utilized fetal cell lines in their development (PER.C6 by Johnson & Johnson) or testing (HEK 293 by Pfizer and Moderna) that are descended from fetal tissue taken from elective abortions. The University of Nebraska Medical Center has documented these facts here: https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-do-the-covid-19-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-cells.
- Example text—I am not opposed to vaccines in principle, nor am I opposed to receiving vaccines granted Emergency Use Authorization. As a Christian, however, it is my sincerely-held religious belief that elective abortion is always immoral and that the ‘benefits’ or ends resulting from such procedures are likewise morally unjustifiable no matter how far removed in time they may be from the initial event. While extraordinary circumstances sometimes call for the moral choice between the ‘lesser or two evils,’ given that other means for developing and testing vaccines are widely available and the mortality rate and instances of permanent complications from COVID-19 infections among those of military age is extremely low, I do not believe moral capitulation of my values is justifiable in this case.
- While this request is being considered by NGB/CF, I understand that I have a temporary exemption from compliance IAW DAFI 52-201 paragraph 2.12. I understand that an approved accommodation continues throughout my career, but may be suspended, modified, or revoked by appropriate authorities when required by military necessity IAW DAFI 52.201 paragraph 5.7.4.
- The point of contact for this request is the undersigned at (phone) or (email).
// SIGNED //