Purchasing power is the one true form of control that we The People still have. I’d argue that the purchasing power of The People has more authority and impact than voting in rigged elections.
When you purchase products and services from brands and businesses who hate you, those businesses turn around and use your money to destroy our way of life. They run anti-American ad campaigns promoting communist groups. They hire “diversity trainers” to force hateful anti-White propaganda into the workplace. They run ad campaigns promoting and encouraging anti-Christ, anti-God narratives.
So instead of providing these businesses with money to do all of these things and more, you should instead go out of your way to shop local and support family-owned businesses in the Parallel Economy on Gab.
There are multiple ways to discover these Parallel Economy businesses on Gab.
1. You can find a big list of these businesses in the post I made here on Gab
2. You can view the Small Business Owners group here.
3. You can view the #ParallelEconomy hashtag on Gab
4. You’ll see many of these businesses running ads on Gab that will show up right in your Home feed and across the site.
5. You can view this group of Gab Advertisers to discover the ads running on Gab right now.
If you own a small business there are tens of millions of people on Gab who share your values and want to support your business in the Parallel Economy. If you are interested in getting involved with your business you can read this blog post to learn more.
Finally we have some Black Friday deals ourselves this weekend.
If you spend over $100 on the Gab Shop you’ll get a free Make Speech Free Again Hat.
The Gab Shop has great gifts for the whole family and we thank you for supporting our family-run Christian-owned business.