Earlier this year I wrote about creating a new online economy separate from the Globalist American Empire that has a death grip on our culture and commerce. We must stop feeding the beast that is using profits from our purchases to fuel the destruction of our country, our faith, and our families.
Almost two years ago I published an article on the Gab News blog about Silicon Valley building a social credit system for the West. Exactly one year later I experienced this social credit system personally when my business and family were blacklisted by Visa after also being banned by Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, and many other payment processors.
When Gab was banned from several banks earlier this year it inspired us to get right to work building our own free speech-friendly financial infrastructure. The age of financial censorship has long been coming and Gab was the canary in the coal mine on this issue over three years ago. When the financial censors came for us, few stood up to defend us. We were told to “go build our own” if we didn’t like it, so that’s exactly what we have been doing.
Facing financial censorship is nothing new for Gab.
I have been receiving dozens of direct messages on Gab over the past week with people from around the country sharing the horrors from inside the United States Military and their places of employment regarding “mandatory” non-FDA approved experimental Covid vaccinations.
Many people are being forced to choose between feeding their families and getting injected with a potentially deadly experimental substance. This is a fundamental violation of not only human rights, but the religious rights that we are guaranteed in the United States of America.
At the bottom of this post are Word docs and PDF files constructing what the creator of the documents calls an “air tight religious exemption request” for the COVID vaccine if it is mandatory for you at work, school, or in the military. You can download these and customize them to your individual scenario.
The Full Document is everything necessary for a US Army Soldier to submit a religious exemption request to his immediate commander, with only certain portions needing to be edited to include your name, unit, and details.
The “Religious + Practical Side Supporting Documents” contains all of the details giving both the religious reasons for why Christians cannot receive the Vaccine, and the practical reasons for why it isn’t actually necessary to receive the Vaccine.
The Religious and Practical Side Supporting Documents are also separated in case you specifically need either one without the other.
We are human beings made in the image of God. We have God-given human rights and should not be forced to choose between feeding our families and putting something that is potentially deadly into our bodies. As a reminder Gab.com is the only social network on the internet that allows criticism and discussion about the experimental non-FDA approved Covid vaccine.
Click here to an exemption template for college students which can also be edited and used by Protestant/Non-denominational Believers in the workplace.
DOWNLOAD THE WORD DOCUMENTS HERE
DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION HERE
For US Air Force service members
MEMORANDUM FOR Unit Commander
SUBJECT: Request for Religious Accommodation – Name, Grade DoD ID Number Unit AFSC
- I request a religious accommodation waiver of the immunization requirements for the COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with policies and procedures contained in DoDI 1300.17 (Accommodation of Religious Practices Within the Military Services), 22 Feb 2014 and DAFI 52-201 (Religious Freedom in the Department of the Air Force), 23 Jun 2021.
- It is well-documented that all COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States utilized fetal cell lines in their development (PER.C6 by Johnson & Johnson) or testing (HEK 293 by Pfizer and Moderna) that are descended from fetal tissue taken from elective abortions. The University of Nebraska Medical Center has documented these facts here: https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-asked-we-answered-do-the-covid-19-vaccines-contain-aborted-fetal-cells.
- Example text—I am not opposed to vaccines in principle, nor am I opposed to receiving vaccines granted Emergency Use Authorization. As a Christian, however, it is my sincerely-held religious belief that elective abortion is always immoral and that the ‘benefits’ or ends resulting from such procedures are likewise morally unjustifiable no matter how far removed in time they may be from the initial event. While extraordinary circumstances sometimes call for the moral choice between the ‘lesser or two evils,’ given that other means for developing and testing vaccines are widely available and the mortality rate and instances of permanent complications from COVID-19 infections among those of military age is extremely low, I do not believe moral capitulation of my values is justifiable in this case.
- While this request is being considered by NGB/CF, I understand that I have a temporary exemption from compliance IAW DAFI 52-201 paragraph 2.12. I understand that an approved accommodation continues throughout my career, but may be suspended, modified, or revoked by appropriate authorities when required by military necessity IAW DAFI 52.201 paragraph 5.7.4.
- The point of contact for this request is the undersigned at (phone) or (email).
// SIGNED //
You may have heard that CPAC, the establishment right’s cool kids club conference for “conservatives,” was going on in Texas this weekend. President Donald Trump was there among many Republican members of Congress and the familiar faces of Paul Ryan’s controlled opposition network Fox News.
The most powerful speech wasn’t delivered at CPAC, not even by President Trump. Instead it was delivered from a hotel across the street by a 22 year old college drop out who was banned from Twitter and thrown out of the “Uncanceled” CPAC event.
I encourage you to watch his speech in full before your rush to any judgement and see what the “most dangerous man in America” has to say for himself.
Is Nick Fuentes what the talking heads on Fox News and the controlled opposition at Breitbart said he is, or is he perhaps saying something compelling that very powerful people, on both the left and the right, don’t want you to hear?
Today President Trump wrote an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal explaining why he is suing Big Tech. Earlier this week he held a press conference about the suit after hyping up a “big announcement” on free speech the week before.
Samizdat, which is Russian for “self-publishing,” got its name after being used by Russian dissidents amidst the rise of censorship in the USSR. Dissidents would self-publish “banned” information, or what some might call “hate speech” today, and risk their lives distributing it.
The first step on the path to exiting the Enemy’s system of control is to realize that you’re in it. Every TV show, every movie, and every newscast is owned and controlled by a handful of companies. It’s the same story with the banks, the tech companies, and much more.